BURKE COSTANZA & CARBERRY LLP
156 Washington Street
On June 16, Burke Costanza & Carberry LLP celebrated the opening of their new Valparaiso facility with a Ribbon Cutting, Open House, and Business After Hours celebration. Formerly located on Franklin Street, the firm relocated to the Washington Street address due to the need for more space. The new office has more than tripled the firm’s available work area from 3,000 square feet to 9,500 square feet. Erected in 1910, the building has been part of the Valparaiso business district for almost 100 years, originally housing the E.E. Cunningham Veterinary Sanitarium. In 1998, it was converted to accommodate the Trust Service Department of the First National Bank of Valparaiso. While the traditional architecture has been preserved and enhanced, by contrast, the interior has been completely renovated, featuring sleek modern offices and a state-of-the-art conferencing center. Founded in 1928, BCC is a full-service law firm with offices in Merrillville, as well as Valparaiso. Practice areas include Business Law, Estate Planning and Probate Administration, Mediation and Arbitration, Family Law, Civil Litigation, Commercial Law, Construction and Real Estate Law, Healthcare, Employment Law, and Elder Law. For more information on Burke Costanza & Carberry, visit www.bcclegal.com.