Burke Costanza & Cuppy LLP is pleased to announce the opening of their new Valparaiso offices at 156 Washington Street.
Erected in 1910, the building has been part of the Valparaiso business district for almost 100 years, originally housing E.E. Cunningham Veterinary Sanitarium. In 1998, it was converted to accommodate the Trust Service Department of First National Bank of Valparaiso. While the traditional architecture has been preserved and enhanced, by contrast, the interior has been completely renovated and features sleek modern offices and a state-of-the art conferencing center.
Founded in 1928, BCC is a full-service law firm with offices in Merrillville and Valparaiso. Practice areas include Business Law, Estate Planning and Probate Administration, Mediation and Arbitration, Family Law, Civil Litigation, Commercial Law, Construction and Real Estate Law, Healthcare, Employment Law, and Elder Law.