At Burke Costanza & Carberry, we understand that there are many elements that go into establishing a successful business.
The scope of our experience representing businesses ranges from organization, to mergers and acquisitions, to the sale of businesses. Our attorneys are proficient in drafting business contracts, warranties and shareholder agreements, as well as redemption agreements.
Our attorneys are well known for their work representing business clients throughout Indiana, especially in Lake and Porter County.
Business and commercial law encompasses a wide range of legal issues that affect businesses of all sizes and sectors. Some of the services that business and commercial lawyers can provide to clients include:
- Advising on business formation, structure, governance, and compliance
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts and agreements
- Representing clients in disputes, litigation, arbitration, and mediation
- Protecting intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, patents, and copyrights
- Advising on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, and franchising
- Handling employment and labor law matters, such as hiring, firing, discrimination, and harassment
- Assisting with tax planning and reporting
- Advising on bankruptcy, insolvency, restructuring, and liquidation
Business and commercial lawyers can help clients navigate the complex and dynamic legal environment that affects their operations and transactions. By providing sound legal advice and representation, they can help clients achieve their business goals and objectives while minimizing risks and liabilities.
For additional information on Burke Costanza & Carberry’s business and commercial law services, please contact Jon A. Schmaltz in our Valparaiso office, or George W. Carberry or Tory Prasco in our Merrillville office.