BCC Immigration Law provides immigration client meetings at a Chicago conference center located at 150 N Michigan Avenue on the 8th floor and is at a perfect location right next to Millennium Station. Call us today at (312) 288-7530 to schedule your immigration strategy planning session and meet with one of our immigration lawyers in Chicago!
Our firm is experienced in the complexities of immigration law. Our qualified attorneys can help you in explaining and obtaining:
- Family Based Petitions for a relative or through marriage or engagement
- Deportation/Removal Defense
- Humanitarian – Relief, Waivers, Cancellation, Suspension, VAWA, U Visa, T VISA & TPS
- Citizenship and Naturalization Petitions
- Employment Based Petitions for temporary or permanent status
The immigration process is particular and complex. Our experienced attorneys are skilled at spotting the appropriate immigration avenue for you based on your circumstances and will clarify the immigration options available to you. Let our attorneys assist you in completing a thoroughly documented petition in order to provide sound legal advice in a complex field of law.